All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i just saw IndustryNews' twitter that Elevation Allstars just got new uni and it's sublimated uni. there is picture already but i think it's not too clear.
BCDY1yNCMAAeEUH.jpg:large

does anyone have clear image of this uni? (in a single person who wear full uni). i think this is boys' uni. would love to see the girls' uni too :)

I don't want to get people's hopes up cause I could be totally wrong but cp texted me tonight at work something she saw on Instagram. A couple of younger SOT MedCoed kids were doing "selfies" in uniform and the caption said "Day 1: Original uniform". Could this mean a new SOT uniform for the level 5's?

I don't want to get people's hopes up cause I could be totally wrong but cp texted me tonight at work something she saw on Instagram. A couple of younger SOT MedCoed kids were doing "selfies" in uniform and the caption said "Day 1: Original uniform". Could this mean a new SOT uniform for the level 5's?
It's probably just one of those 30 day challenges, unfortunately

I didn't even think of that....
I just noticed the "day 1" thing, although the feb. cheer challenge I've seen said "current uniform" not original uniform so maybe they were hinting at it, like this is my current uniform now but it won't be my current one for long? I guess we'll see. I keep my hope because I love new uniforms :)

Fierce Athletics' new uniforms for their youth and junior teams.

264if4y.jpg
hmm.... not sure how I feel about the scratches.... I wish the cheetah didn't cut off so abruptly on the arm and the chest. if they made that fade or something so it wasn't a line, and took off the scratches on the arm I think it would be better. The scratches on the same arm as cheetah are a litte confusing. But I like the way the scratches on the skirt wrap around their side, although they may be a little big.

Fierce Athletics' new uniforms for their youth and junior teams.

264if4y.jpg
I honestly love this. Love how the cheetah print fades from black to gray down the arm and the scratches on the skirt. The Top and skirt fade seems to come together really nicely. I hate those uniforms that use gradients and they are more like blocks of colors than fading into the next color. Just wish these had a little sparkle because every uniform needs a little bling in my book.

i feel better after learning from ya'll that those are claw scratches. i thought this team was just confused about the zoo and trying to be cheetahs and zebras at the same time. i like it much better now.
bahahaha that's kind of what I thought at first glance.... "do they have zebra and cheetah?" but then I looked longer and was like "oh... i get it"

Back