All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is not okay... please dont try to be cheap and combine practice wear with a competition uniform, this is NOT cute...
I don't see how giving the girls options for a certain day of competition is being cheap. They still have the regular uniforms, the worlds team has 2. Plus the second set of practice wear for the year plus the 4 sports bra and spankie options we can buy at the gym that are not required. All of the clothing is made of very good quality. So I really wouldn't use "cheap" to describe what they are doing. The prototype is unfinished and will look great when it is. The younger girls are thrilled they will be able to pick to wear this at small in state comps or during a 2 day comp, just like the other girls have choices. This isn't "instead of", this is in "addition to". We get new unis every 2 years. This is an off year so I think its a brilliant idea!

Is CEA doing different ones for every level 5 team this year?
*insert inevitable crossover joke*
I said the same thing haha. I think it's just for world teams. Someone made a point to say they were able to do this because there are no 'crossovers'.

Reactions: ian
But they new ones already looked old... haahaha i was not a fan of the new ones what so ever
I doubt there going to look too much different, so I wouldn't get your hopes to high. Chances are there aren't many sequins.

I like the full top. Just because it's more modest doesn't mean its out of date.
But I think they could do more with their uniform. Like someone else said, add some bling, or a mesh sleeve, or some mystic detail. Or something.
GA has a clean, gorgeous, unique uniform and it is a full top. Hopefully CAC did something similar.

Back