All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like the full top. Just because it's more modest doesn't mean its out of date.
But I think they could do more with their uniform. Like someone else said, add some bling, or a mesh sleeve, or some mystic detail. Or something.
GA has a clean, gorgeous, unique uniform and it is a full top. Hopefully CAC did something similar.
Yes, GA is a great example of a full top done very well... possibly my favorite uniform! Love the males version as well!

I've always hated CAC's uniform because its similar to my high school competition uniform and even ours has rhinestones and some mystic fabric (not the stomach just on the shoulders/arms). Im excited to see what they get.

LOVE az powers as practice wear! i just wish that at least the black sleeve snapped on to the sports bra or something. It just feels disproportionate or unfinished to me

I agree... I think the way to do this with removable sleeves is more like what Brenner had posted on here last year. She has a practice uni with sleeves that add on for use as an actual uniform, which she uses for half-year teams. It's the same idea, except her design makes the sleeves look attached to the actual uni. I'll see if I can find a pic to post if she doesn't come on here very often:)

Mystic only looks good in small amounts and NEVER on the stomach area. But black never looks good. Never.
Proof this doesn't work:
2rqgly9.jpg

Did you ask permission to post this? Just wondering. I met the head coach of Scamps at JamU. She's a nice lady but idk if she's on Fierceboard.
It was the first thing under their name on Google. How do you remove a face? Is there anyway you can do that??

Back