All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is my old gym, Phoenix Allstars, new uniforms.
ayvxba.jpg

312373_10151330703674624_897074045_n.jpg

saw this on the varsity facebook page and I really like the concept
its a combination of sublimation and traditional fabrics! I think it gives teams much more freedom in uniform designs
I like the concept of mixing the fabrics but I think this uniform reminds me of a space suit. Very fitting with the name High Fly.

Not a fan at all of the above female uniform (I like the male one though) - there is just too much line blocking and it's in wierd places. But I like the concept, just need to change the placement of the black lines and the continuation of them. And maybe change the silver mystique on the skirt/sleeve to a different, bolder color.

312373_10151330703674624_897074045_n.jpg

saw this on the varsity facebook page and I really like the concept
its a combination of sublimation and traditional fabrics! I think it gives teams much more freedom in uniform designs

I agree there could be really creative and beautifull uniform mixing fabrics, sublimation and new designs.
But i don't like the female uniform in the picture, i guess they were trying to show how much is possible, but for me, this is too much.

Sorry about the cutoff, I cropped it from a girl's instagram.
This is Orlando Allstar's half season uniform. The west location, Orioles, got theirs. I'm on the spring team at the east location and we haven't gotten ours yet. I'll just say I hope ours aren't the same :confused:
18282168.jpg

I just think they're so plain. Like I feel like I could have bought an underarmour top and rhinestoned it myself. I think it could look like simple and clean in a good way, but I prefer a little more on a uniform.

I work with A LOT of half year teams on uniforms and I can tell you most are VERY budget efficient. You have to remember most people (unless your in Illinois) do quarter season teams because they can't afford or make the time commitment to a full season. I think that OA uniform is perfect, simple and pretty for a half year team.

I work with A LOT of half year teams on uniforms and I can tell you most are VERY budget efficient. You have to remember most people (unless your in Illinois) do quarter season teams because they can't afford or make the time commitment to a full season. I think that OA uniform is perfect, simple and pretty for a half year team.
I understand what you mean about the budget, I couldn't afford a full season team. But I think I was expecting more because last year when I did a full season team, the cost of the uniform was the same as this one and there was more to it and I got to keep that one instead of it being a rental. I don't like hate it or anything, but what it comes to uniforms, I just tend to like a little more over a simple one. But, I do think with it being simple, it'll help cover up unsharp motions or small mistakes.

I understand what you mean about the budget, I couldn't afford a full season team. But I think I was expecting more because last year when I did a full season team, the cost of the uniform was the same as this one and there was more to it and I got to keep that one instead of it being a rental. I don't like hate it or anything, but what it comes to uniforms, I just tend to like a little more over a simple one. But, I do think with it being simple, it'll help cover up unsharp motions or small mistakes.

i work at OA and know for a fact our half season uniforms are a quarter of the price of our full season uniform.

i work at OA and know for a fact our half season uniforms are a quarter of the price of our full season uniform.
I just moved to Orlando in July, so when I did a full season team last year, it was a different gym. I'm not saying the uniform is ugly or anything like that, it's cute if that's the kind of uniform you like. But everyone has their preferences in uniforms and what they like and don't like.

Back