All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I spent a good while looking for the finger attachment on the hand that was holding the scale... Only to realise it would be far easier to find on your other hand :oops:

I feel like the big white triangle on the skirt isn´t a good choice. Maybe just me, but i feel it kills the line of the scale and i guess in a scorpion it wouldn´t look good either.
But could be just this one pic or just me.
I don´t get the whole finger attachment - it can´t be just for "fashion"? Is there a reason to have this on your uniform?

I feel like the big white triangle on the skirt isn´t a good choice. Maybe just me, but i feel it kills the line of the scale and i guess in a scorpion it wouldn´t look good either.
But could be just this one pic or just me.
I don´t get the whole finger attachment - it can´t be just for "fashion"? Is there a reason to have this on your uniform?

I think it can be for "fashion"- after all isn't that what uniforms are? I think someone said above that they designed the sleeves to come to a point, so the finger loop keeps the pointed bit of the sleeve down. So part fashion, part practical :p

Musketeers Funky Cheer Coed Blue

mfc_5150e8a39606ee7d7c3a8ffd.jpg

Musketeers Funky Cheer Coed Blue

mfc_5150e8a39606ee7d7c3a8ffd.jpg
I really like these! <3 The only thing I would change would be the neckline, on the girls the white circle goes to the neckline, but the boys is quite a bit lower.... It makes sense I guess but it's bothering me now that I noticed it lol. And I kind of wish it was a v-neck but that's personal preference! I still absolutely love them.

The only downside to this I think is that the shorts are Veery short on some girls.. got to see that up close this weekend, noo goodie :p Other than that, its gorgeous!
I wasn't bothered by that at all actually, and usually I am very picky with shorts. I do however think the uniforms would have looked better with skirts.

Back