All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

saw these on tumblr i believe they are new

Pure allstars
they are out of australia

tumblr_mk6w35OOnw1rnl85po1_500.jpg

Yup these are new uniforms from a team in Melbourne, Australia. The team got them for when they traveled to the USA last month to compete. The gym used to be called 'Refine AllStars' and recently changed to 'Pure AllStars'. I think they look great... really clean and athletic :)

i really like the design of pure allstars' uniform. the way they design this uni is very simply great which there are not many crazy lines. the font's style and color are well matched with uni overall. gold/yellow, black, and white are one of my favorite colors combinations. this uni is so adorable! love it :)

Aviator Allstars Lightening
cant find a clearer picture, looks like it has a mesh cut out, I love the 'Lightening' down the sleeve, its so sparkly <3
equpyget.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

cant find a clearer picture, looks like it has a mesh cut out, I love the 'Lightening' down the sleeve, its so sparkly <3
equpyget.jpg

The sparkly arm looks off to me because the front is so plain. But the cut out Is such a weird shape. Not feeling this one...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

equpyget.jpg

Unrelated, but I hate when girls do a high-V in hands - even if it's in a 2-1-1. No High Vs in hands!

equpyget.jpg

I saw these in person over the weekend and on the mat I think they look really good :) The only thing is I think they must be leos with skirts over the top, so depending on the person the skirt sometimes goes over the bottom of the mesh cutout which looks a bit weird. Otherwise I really like it :)

Ashley, out of interest, what would you have people do with their arms in hands? I've never paid much attention before!

I saw these in person over the weekend and on the mat I think they look really good :) The only thing is I think they must be leos with skirts over the top, so depending on the person the skirt sometimes goes over the bottom of the mesh cutout which looks a bit weird. Otherwise I really like it :)

Ashley, out of interest, what would you have people do with their arms in hands? I've never paid much attention before!

Well hands isn't usually a skill on it's own, kind of like a roundoff. It's something you do to go to extension or a lib or awesome, or something else. If you're in hands on the sideline of a football field, then waive your hands around to cheer on the team I guess, but otherwise we just keep them by our sides. Even if teaching a boy to do toss hands I just keep them by my side until we try and do extension or something.

Well hands isn't usually a skill on it's own, kind of like a roundoff. It's something you do to go to extension or a lib or awesome, or something else. If you're in hands on the sideline of a football field, then waive your hands around to cheer on the team I guess, but otherwise we just keep them by our sides.
Agreed. I think it just looks stupid if you're in hands with a high v and then keep them there while you go up to an extension or lib or something.

Is the middle really black like that?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Our senior teams where the uniform as a crop..

But our younger team west a black leotard to fall in line with the cover up rules, it is actually very rare to see a crop uniform down here, majority teams where full length...

I'm with you on the black... But had to meet people halfway

Back