All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

just black out the face ;P its on instagram so obviiiii its public so post it up girl! ... lol sorry I am a bad influence :(
now that I look at it, it may be old because it's the old uniform..but here:
ebe06ec1.jpg

This is totally random, and i have heard absolutly no word on this from anybody... just ran through my mind, but... Would Ellenwood Starzone happen to be getting new uniforms? Its time for an upgrade...

Yes they are and the owner is very excited about them. I haven't see the uni or a sketch of it though.

IOC using lvl 5 unis, SE and SSX have theirs. GK has designed CEA small coed's uniforms! Lady Elite, Coed Elite and medium coed apparently dont have any designs yet :( I want my uniform:banghead:

This is a question for gyms who have recently gotten new crop top unis: With the new uniform rules put in place for the 2015/2016 season, how is your gym planning on handling the uniform rules. I know our gym is on a 3 year cycle, so we are due for new uniforms in 2014. I am unsure if we will keep the uniform through that season and get new ones in 2015, or if they will just redesign for that year. Thoughts?

Back