All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

These are our senior 2/3 uniforms. The proportions are a little off (some long bodies going on in this design!) The black is a matte stretch material, the pink is a fuscia mystic and the grey with dots is a silver metallic with little sequin type things on them.

2yx4zr8.jpg

i think if the silver "sequin" was a metallic or mystic fabric it would look better and last longer. sequin comes off the uni so fast.

i think if the silver "sequin" was a metallic or mystic fabric it would look better and last longer. sequin comes off the uni so fast.
Its hard to explain. Its material we've had on our last uniforms for 3 years with no issues.
rsf09s.jpg

The materials are all the same as the ones on this uniform

Reactions: ian
Its hard to explain. Its material we've had on our last uniforms for 3 years with no issues.
rsf09s.jpg

The materials are all the same as the ones on this uniform

We had a uniform with this sequined fabric from varsity... It was AWFUL! We ended up having to get them all replaced!

Is the Ottawa location getting individual unis or a gym uni?
We aren't sure yet! we have 9 teams so I'd imagine a gym uni would be easier but don't know..not too worried tho ..all the sharks unis are cute and all teams have awesome bows thanks to Lo Lo Bows so we will all be one big mass of teal for CFTC lol

We aren't sure yet! we have 9 teams so I'd imagine a gym uni would be easier but don't know..not too worried tho ..all the sharks unis are cute and all teams have awesome bows thanks to Lo Lo Bows so we will all be one big mass of teal for CFTC lol
Excited to see what the Ottawa location puts out this season. What levels do you have?

We had a uniform with this sequined fabric from varsity... It was AWFUL! We ended up having to get them all replaced!
Strange! Ours aren't varsity, so maybe its different? We didn't have a single dot out of place! We love our old uniforms, but we're super excited for a change. We're waiting on the sketch of our IO6 crop uniforms

Personally, I've always loved Charlotte's full tops. They are a very classy, conservative gym, and their uniforms completely describe that. I am excited to see their new uniforms though! cassidyworsham any secrets yet about them? :)
I can tell you that they are going to be beautiful, classy, and with a little bit of flair. I can hardly wait to hear what everyone has to say about them when they are finally revealed! :cheering:

I can tell you that they are going to be beautiful, classy, and with a little bit of flair. I can hardly wait to hear what everyone has to say about them when they are finally revealed! :cheering:
have you seen it!?!?! NO FAIR!!! I honestly think Im more excited about this uniform than any uniform (besides mine of course!) because Im just excited for yall to get bling finally!

have you seen it!?!?! NO FAIR!!! I honestly think Im more excited about this uniform than any uniform (besides mine of course!) because Im just excited for yall to get bling finally!
It won't be long until everyone gets to see it. A while back, CAC posted a teaser on Twitter that showed the fabrics and stuff. We're so excited!

Strange! Ours aren't varsity, so maybe its different? We didn't have a single dot out of place! We love our old uniforms, but we're super excited for a change. We're waiting on the sketch of our IO6 crop uniforms
My cp's youth league team had the same fabric on the unis a couple of years ago. Some of the sequins came off, but after a little investigating, it turned out that some of the moms were not cleaning the uniforms according to the directions and they came off in the wash. We didn't have any trouble with ours...

Back