All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

8zn4fk.jpg

14k8cx5.jpg

Cheer Challenge Allstars new uni, just got the sample today!

Tops ok, but I'm NOT a fan of those shorts!

It looks cute but too big on the girl wearing it.:
That's me! We got it during summer camp today and I was the only person who had a chance of it fitting. They are going to put tighter elastic on the bottom of the top so it doesn't ride up. The shorts are longer than I though they'd be but they meet with the regulation 2" inseam

well... i am glad that the shorts are an appropriate length. however, there's a lot going on. It would be better if it were a matte black instead of mystic, or maybe less details? they're shiny and there's stripes and sparkles and 4 different colors.

i'd probably get rid of the side stripes or make it a matte black.

That's me! We got it during summer camp today and I was the only person who had a chance of it fitting. They are going to put tighter elastic on the bottom of the top so it doesn't ride up. The shorts are longer than I thought they'd be but they meet with the regulation 2" inseam
Didn't realize as I was on my phone! I agree the shorts are long. I'm guessing you, like I would've, would've guessed they would be more like F5's in their all blue uniform? At least they meet regulation!

well... i am glad that the shorts are an appropriate length. however, there's a lot going on. It would be better if it were a matte black instead of mystic, or maybe less details? they're shiny and there's stripes and sparkles and 4 different colors.

i'd probably get rid of the side stripes or make it a matte black.
Totally agree with you! There's too much! And I don't like the writing on the back of the shorts either.

I think if the shorts were changed to a plain, MATTE white skirt with maybe some red or blue detailing or "peeks" (think white Stingray skirt from last season), it would be much better.

Back