All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_m81nuf49ay1qg8yulo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m855vmL34e1rsk08io1_500.jpg
Thanks so Much!! That is cute. So now I see what all the fuss was about lol

I think saying they didn't like or care for them would be a better choice of words then saying they are so ugly!
I thought they were being sarcastic....we're they serious? If CAC comes out in half tops with bling I think I will die. Been waiting for them to get their sparkle on. Looking forward to seeing the new unis.

Thanks so Much!! That is cute. So now I see what all the fuss was about lol
You're welcome! I think it's very cute, too! I like the idea but I feel there's only so much you can do with it without it being a combo of :eek: and :confused:. F5's looks amazing, though. I took a picture with one of the girls at Worlds and it looks very clean and cute in person. However, it does look like it can get pretty hot (especially in Florida weather).

nooo i kno how to read a text message and it said UGLY!!! not my choice of words.. theres!!
I think you and many people in the industry will be shocked when they see them, and they are not ugly, at all!!:fro: whoever these suppose kids that sent the text.. there are only about 3-4 kids who have seen them, and the design has changed a little since that day...:) they look Great-IMO....

Back