All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

not sure what your post means??? the logos are different and not the same......
Umm....that would be a yes. They are different but similar. Using a star in a logo is hardly innovative. So I don't think it is copying even in the most remote way...just sayin'. In fact if that were the case the cheer gym in the next town over copied too. If I knew how to upload an image I would show you. LOL

Not to stir the pot even more but when I saw it, I immediately thought of a well known gym in Jersey with the same white and color double outline with a star on the end. On twitter other people noticed it too and were saying some sassy remarks as to why I assumed there would be a little drama which would be entertaining in this boring, boring summer. Never ever did I say "HEY THEY'RE COPYING THEM!!!!!!! LOOK!!!! COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT!!!!!!!!" :cow: .

So shall we go on to look at uniforms now? Can't wait to see the 7 new unis World Cup got from Varsity.

So shall we go on to look at uniforms now? Can't wait to see the 7 new unis World Cup got from Varsity.
any idea which World Cup teams are getting new uniforms? I love all the new ones last year.

any idea which World Cup teams are getting new uniforms? I love all the new ones last year.
No but they said samples are in so there might be some leaks! or the dreaded sneak peak pictures. I think Suns, Starburst and Electra have had theirs for at least two seasons so maybe them and the younger teams.

No but they said samples are in so there might be some leaks! or the dreaded sneak peak pictures. I think Suns, Starburst and Electra have had theirs for at least two seasons so maybe them and the younger teams.

it's suns, infinity, starburst, supersonics, eclipse, milky ways, and supernovas in case anyone was wondering :) i usually love all of their unis so i'm excited!

I feel like starburst's uniforms are still new? Are they 2 seasons old? or 3?
i think 2 or 3, my friend used to be on starburst and those we their new uniform. I think it was either when she was in 8th or a freshman, so were both junior so yeah 2 or 3

Umm....that would be a yes. They are different but similar. Using a star in a logo is hardly innovative. So I don't think it is copying even in the most remote way...just sayin'. In fact if that were the case the cheer gym in the next town over copied too. If I knew how to upload an image I would show you. LOL
I think there is a misunderstanding. I wasn't saying that any copying was done or i hope you weren't either, that is what i was saying. some had said that folks were going to be mad since cac copied the logo, which I was trying to say wasn't the case. I hope that we are back on the same page with this....:fro:

Than
I think there is a misunderstanding. I wasn't saying that any copying was done or i hope you weren't either, that is what i was saying. some had said that folks were going to be mad since cac copied the logo, which I was trying to say wasn't the case. I hope that we are back on the same page with this....:fro:
Thank you for clarifying....I did not think we were on the same page but it's ok to be on different pages...no bad vibes coming from me. I apologize if you got that feeling. Stars+cheer=Everyone. :D

ThanThank you for clarifying....I did not think we were on the same page but it's ok to be on different pages...no bad vibes coming from me. I apologize if you got that feeling. Stars+cheer=Everyone. :D
Thanks for the reply... One never knows with comments that i have seen or read...:)))) Cheers and have a great season!!!!!!:fro:

Back