All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

World Cup Suns
8yghv9.jpg

Hmm, no, doesn't do anything for me.
The "suns" looks very square and big. The thin lines just don't go with that in my opinion. Also not a fan of the neckline or the random sun on the shoulder.

I mean, nice elements in themselves but they just don't click for me.

I like Suns as is, but I think I would love it if it had a pretty, delicate font to match the swirly lines and the sun. The font is just too harsh.

I think that is what I was seeing that was "off" to me. The font seems wrong and I agree something softer would make it right.

....sigh....

I really do love WC. The Suns uniform is just not working for me. Not that I expect anyone in NJ to care. I think it is because of the rhinestone detail. It just doesn't strike me as professional looking, like a few moms sat around with their hot-fix tools and put them on after practice one night. I am differing with everyone in that I like the continuity of the trim with the thick white, thinner gold on the top & bottom. The neckline looks stretched out, like she put her uni on too fast and needs to fix it, which in turn makes the logo look off kilter. I actually do like the logo, and think the uniform could have a lot of impact with maybe the silvery part on the skirt being a little more swirly, and then just having that on the sleeve as well.

Back