All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure those are just push pins attaching the uni to the board behind it.
Haha, ok, thanks. Two mistakes within just a few posts... Probably time for me to leave this thread!
On a different note, I'm so excited to see what our unis look like because I love our practice wear!

World Cup Suns
8yghv9.jpg
Love it!

Oops, I thought this was the practice wear thread... So I definitely agree that it does look rather like this season's practice wear!
I'm not sure about the sleeves- agree with everyone else that I'd have to see it "on" before I really make a decision though.
I can't work out what the silver things on the top of the sleeves are though. I'm assuming what we can see is the outside, so there wouldn't be anything there for them to attach to?

ETA: Might have just worked it out... Is it pinned to a noticeboard?
I thought they were snaps at first and spent a few confused moments trying to figure out what part exactly they were snapping onto....:confused:

Haha I don't have the picture, I'm trying to see if someone here does lol One of my friends on CF has seen it and she was telling me what it looks like but I just want to see it for myself already lol
ahah idk if the picture is going around but someone from thew covina gym put a picture on her instagram... idk if she was supposed to and i think someone told her to take it down and i believe only a handful of us CF athletes have seen it:)

I really don't like it. It looks like glorified practice wear. I don't think everyone's body would look good in this uni ether . Everything bad about my body is highlighted in this uni so I world flat out refuse to wear this if I was on that team!!
Glorified practice wear is exactly what it is :) It was made to be practice wear and the sleeves were added to just have as an option to wear one day at a two day comp. We are still having our white lace uniforms and this is just to have as an extra option :) The Power and team name are going to be filled in with rhinestones.

ahah idk if the picture is going around but someone from thew covina gym put a picture on her instagram... idk if she was supposed to and i think someone told her to take it down and i believe only a handful of us CF athletes have seen it:)

Oh ok, The people I heard about it from are on covina so that makes since lol I guess ill just have to wait :(

yall don't know how much I wanna post the picture of our uniform, but we 'can't post anything until the uniforms have been sent out'. :rolleyes:
I'll just say it's the perfect balance of mesh, rhinestones and cutouts on a uniform. It's VERY similar to Orlando Allstars with the exceptions of ours being a full top and ours being mostly black with accents of red & white. Oh and it says "CSA", and the black above the logo is mesh, not mystic.
175646O-3423-pva_3755.jpg

yall don't know how much I wanna post the picture of our uniform, but we 'can't post anything until the uniforms have been sent out'. :rolleyes:
I'll just say it's the perfect balance of mesh, rhinestones and cutouts on a uniform. It's VERY similar to Orlando Allstars with the exceptions of ours being a full top and ours being mostly black with accents of red & white. Oh and it says "CSA", and the black above the logo is mesh, not mystic.
175646O-3423-pva_3755.jpg

:cow:....sorry I was compelled.

Glorified practice wear is exactly what it is :) It was made to be practice wear and the sleeves were added to just have as an option to wear one day at a two day comp. We are still having our white lace uniforms and this is just to have as an extra option :) The Power and team name are going to be filled in with rhinestones.

Yea someone on the practice wear thread mentioned that this was a uniform option in addition to the white lace earlier!...interested to see how it shows on the floor...APX fan and the ladies in Lace!

Back