All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tops_3_cropped.jpg
tops_4_cropped.jpg

TOPS' Allstars Small Senior 4 new unis
I love the front of these and the back of the top but the back of the skirt almost looks like black spandex showing because her white skirt is like stuck folded up...if that makes any sense. Maybe it only looks like that if you glance at it real fast lol

I posted this a while back when we got samples, but here are the actual uniforms that we got at training the other night, which show more of the detail

This is the uniform for Outlaws AllStars (Australia) levels 1 - 3:
24mrwok.png

Another photo/closer view:
346sson.png

I'm not a huge fan of all the black mystic fabric on these.

And what the level 4 and 5 uniforms will look like (still being made):
2yvqfbb.png

These look great, but the yellow looks quite different to the level 1 - 3 uniforms. Maybe it will look different in person

I posted this a while back when we got samples, but here are the actual uniforms that we got at training the other night, which show more of the detail

24mrwok.png

346sson.png

2yvqfbb.png

These look great, but the yellow looks quite different to the level 1 - 3 uniforms. Maybe it will look different in person
Love these!! (Minus the black mystic) and I super love the level 4-5 uniforms!! And the bows. Ahhh, just in love with it all!!!

346sson.png

2yvqfbb.png

Besides the font, the level 4/5 uni is one of my favorite sublimated uniforms to date! Love it.

Sorry! They still haven't revealed it to the family yet. I promise as soon as they do and I can get my hands on a photo, I will post it. Until then, we're all still waiting...
Glad you're excited to see it! We all are, too! :D
You will see them soon, probably by competition season....:):fro:

Back