All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My high schools new uniforms!
bajybegy.jpg

There's A team I think they're called dynamite their boys uni had a light up battery pack on it. They won us finals in Anaheim this past season.
Wow!!! I guess one learns something everyday!!! I could see it, if it was some sort of luminescent material, but the battery pack-Yikes!!! Hope to see that team some day, would love to see that in person!!!!:fro:

While I'm not sure if I'm a 'fan' exactly, at least you know everything will stay in its proper place and be the correct length..

I'm not sure if I'm a "fan" because I've never really thought about it as a spectator...I just saw them as skorts and took it for what they were. However, I think as an athlete, I would LOVE competing in them because of the exact reason you gave.

I'm not sure if I'm a "fan" because I've never really thought about it as a spectator...I just saw them as skorts and took it for what they were. However, I think as an athlete, I would LOVE competing in them because of the exact reason you gave.
When I saw the skort it reminded me of what used to be said by Billy Ray Cyrus about his mullet but in reverse - party in the front, business in the back. I would think it has to be very comfortable competing in them.

ACX's unis are skorts and we LOVE them, you get the cute look of the skirt with the athletic fit of shorts plus the skirt will never ride up!

Back