All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

a69377e2-14c8-1b61.jpg

Great whites new unis. Instead of premier the sleeve says great white.

I don't know if it has been answered yet, but who make these unis?
Looking around for new unis for my team i just loved this! :D

Haha ok, here we go Just-a-Mom :p

Unis for my program:

Some of my handsome boys :) Hard to see but the black/red/white stripes continue down the side of the pants.

10y16l0.jpg

And some of my girlies!

2r79evc.jpg

w0jf2d.jpg

They are really cute!!!
I'm assuming they don't have their tops zipped so when they do it will be perfect!

Y'all are a university right? (I'm assuming that's what the U stands for but maybe I just made that up) lol

They look very college like which is really good because they are so sharp and clean. Y'all look great!

They are really cute!!!
I'm assuming they don't have their tops zipped so when they do it will be perfect!

Y'all are a university right? (I'm assuming that's what the U stands for but maybe I just made that up) lol

They look very college like which is really good because they are so sharp and clean. Y'all look great!

Aw thanks :) Yes some are unzipped but some are zipped up and still gape a little - they seem to never get the fit quite right for those girls with busts. Also since the bodyliner is lycra but the top is polyester - in future I will get the top as all lycra I think so it sits better :)

Yup, we're Macquarie University from Sydney. Uni team but over here it's run just like an all-star program (the Uni help me out with... nothing. :banghead:) , we often compete in the all-star divisions since there aren't many Uni teams and we don't do sideline cheer/cheer for the Uni or anything, just competitions :) But yes I was aiming for a classic college style, clean and simple. Glad they come across that way :D

We Just got our final sketch for our new uniform. Its completely different then the one I posted on the other thread. We are keeping it a secret on what it is going to look like from our parents and kids so I cant post it. If you want to see it though pm me and I'll send it to you

We Just got our final sketch for our new uniform. Its completely different then the one I posted on the other thread. We are keeping it a secret on what it is going to look like from our parents and kids so I cant post it. If you want to see it though pm me and I'll send it to you
Does this one have shoulders? :p

Back