All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OK AZ Power.. i better not catch ya'll practicing or at competitions because im going to tackle who ever i can and snatch that uni and practice wear. PERIOD!

Az's is the best thing i have ever seen! love the sleeves, dont ruin it at practice! im hoping its just a competition practice wear thing. put please put a logo somewhere plzzzzzzzzzz

That's actually impracticle..if unis get stained or ripped just from comps, imagaine how raggedy it will be at the end of the year, wearing it twice a week. Powers stuff is usually pretty, but I hate lace and fake lace on cheer stuff. Looks kind of cheap IMO.

Az's is the best thing i have ever seen! love the sleeves, dont ruin it at practice! im hoping its just a competition practice wear thing. put please put a logo somewhere plzzzzzzzzzz

Agreed! It's really pretty but adding the sleeves doesn't make it look like a uniform to me. It needs Power across the front or something. Same with their last uniform, or 2 uniforms since it was reversible. It was really pretty and a great idea but it needed a logo IMO.

The Rays top is gorgeous to me, and I'm so glad they're changing the skirt, the old one looked like a diaper.

Back