All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All of a sudden a uniform has to have bling or mystic to look good? Two pages ago we were talking about how amazing stingray's uni was.
Thats not what I said. I love stingrays uniforms. Along with cheer athletics, and cheer extreme's level 5 unis because they have other things that make up for any lack of bling. They're super unique. I think I just don't like Charlotte's uniforms as much because nothing stands out to me and i've seen the same style uniform a million times.

Thats not what I said. I love stingrays uniforms. Along with cheer athletics, and cheer extreme's level 5 unis because they have other things that make up for any lack of bling. They're super unique. I think I just don't like Charlotte's uniforms as much because nothing stands out to me and i've seen the same style uniform a million times.

Yeah, sorry, I think I came across snippier than I intended. Yours was just the second or third comment in a row that commented on how they should add some rhinestones or sparkle - as if that magically makes uniforms look better.

I actually really like how classic and clean charlotte's uniforms are. It's something we don't see very much anymore and I'd wish we'd get away from the rhinestones and mystic and bling - I think it makes our uniforms look too costume-y.

Jersey allstars will get new uniforms this season. :( sad because their unis are my favorite.

Reactions: ian
arizona fusion cheer
tumblr_m6bdnfbwtJ1qlb6cvo1_500.jpg
Is this a new gym? I have heard of AZ Fuzion ( with a Z) but not them.

Reactions: ian
Back