All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Austin Cheer Factory
23hxefq.jpg

I like this uniform BUT we are only an hour away from them.
Their old uniforms werent predominantly black, well our uniforms are and we have red and blue accent colors and we have mesh. So no they are 2 different type uniforms but they look and remind me of ours. And yes just because many of y'all don't know our name, we are contenders with them and see them quite a bit. So yeah.. I mean I know we don't own those colors but ehh

The Rhinestoning is gorgeous, but I wish that shoulder cut out wasn't there. It is bothering my OCD need for it to be symmetrical. Plus with the stomach mesh, I just don't see the need for the shoulder cut out. jmo
I actually think if the mesh wasnt there then the shoulder cut out would look better

I like Austin's uni... There's just SOMETHING that I can't put my finger on that I don't like.

I just figured out what it is for me...
A. It's a little baggy
B. Either the shoulders need to be solid or the stomach... both of them being mesh and all the lines and stones is just overwhelming!

I think what I don't like about ACF's is that you can't tell that the shorts are a separate piece. I don't like that it looks like a unitard.
But isnt that the design for all the uniforms that are like that? I could be wrong, bur I thought as1 and f5s uni was like that...
Personaly im not a fan of that design at all, because of the stomach mesh, and the unitard look... Just doesnt seem very "Cheer" like

Back