All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't think that Charlotte went out thinking they would copy a logo. It's not THAT distinct of a logo.. it's a letter with a star. It'd be a different story if they went and used a really specific logo like Cali or ECE. Both classy gyms with good intentions, doubt anything will happen. It's a freaking letter with a star!

Why would there be table flipping? LOL They used the same logo as Jersey, just with a C and in their colors. Neither organization needs to start drama about it. I'm sure it'll be started all on it's own ;)
I am confused? Shocking I know...

I've been sitting like this all summer:
tumblr_m48llabgmO1r3zat8.gif

I'll watch anything that is remotely dramatic right now haha. Thank goodness it's August and there's finally some chatter going on.
I love that gif but at the same time it creeps me out so much. :confused:

Loving this!!!
I think that the mesh would be an answer to all those girls who are not comfortable showing there abs or lack of. Just a kind way to make a uniform look athletic and flattering. I think mesh can be tastefully done but I also think it could be a train wreck just like mystique. So everyone needs to tread carefully with there designs. LOL

I am actually more of a fan of the crop top but maybe I would not be if my child wasn't on the thinner side. Also am I reading the new rules wrong. Seniors can still wear crop tops and there is nothing in the new rules saying this will change. right?

I'd be interested to see how the mesh holds up all season. Our first trial run with GK Leo and shorts uniform had mesh across the stomach and when we got the sample it just felt so flimsy like it would rip if you caught your flier the wrong way. So we opted to take the mesh design out and go straight black drytech. Love the bling on the AS1 uniform though - gorgeous! We placed out order for the GK Custome Leo with shorts for our full gym today :) So excited to get them all in.

I think that the mesh would be an answer to all those girls who are not comfortable showing there abs or lack of. Just a kind way to make a uniform look athletic and flattering. I think mesh can be tastefully done but I also think it could be a train wreck just like mystique. So everyone needs to tread carefully with there designs. LOL

I am actually more of a fan of the crop top but maybe I would not be if my child wasn't on the thinner side. Also am I reading the new rules wrong. Seniors can still wear crop tops and there is nothing in the new rules saying this will change. right?
Yes, the seniors will still be able to wear the crop tops now and forever or until they change the rules again, but starting with this season anyone, seniors included, who is wearing a crop top must keep it covered (with a t-shirt, warmup jacket, etc.) unless they are on the mat competing or in warmups.

I also prefer crop tops and am thankful that by the time this rule comes into effect my cp will be on a senior team.

The mesh - as far as being flattering - would really depend on the shape of the girl and placement of the mesh. It might actually call more attention to problem areas than a regular full top would.

The All Star 1 is very pretty but its something with the arm that has no sparkle is bugging me. It looks to athletic for the uni. I would of liked to see them match and maybe the cut out wouldnt be so bother some?

Back