All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

:rolleyes: lmao I was just wondering how they wear one what with the mesh and cut out back...stop reading my mind! These are just things I like to know. But I do like these. They're going to look great on the mat.

You can see in the picture if you look closely that she is wearing a bra, just with clear straps :)

i think one of my favorite parts of LACF is that they weren't afraid to put some rhinestones on the male version.

it changes the whole look on other unis when rhinestones are changed for boys. obviously, i'm not saying go crazy and cover the boys in sparkles, but a little bling never hurt anyone.

2r6p1lg.jpg

2mgyv4.jpg

Louisiana Cheer Force
i love this. our prototype looked like this (without the mesh) but we're supposed to actually have mesh, and shorts. praying it looks as beautiful as this!

i think one of my favorite parts of LACF is that they weren't afraid to put some rhinestones on the male version.

it changes the whole look on other unis when rhinestones are changed for boys. obviously, i'm not saying go crazy and cover the boys in sparkles, but a little bling never hurt anyone.

Idk USASF seemed pretty offended a couple months ago....

I agree that they look more

(And funny how everyone said "Oh we're just mad because it's harder to cheer in a full top." Oh, ok. But if the full top is mesh with rhinestones it's easier? :rolleyes:)

its not that its harder to cheer in a full top....its Hotter!!!!...i already feel sufficated in my crop top ...i couldnt imagine having to do it in a full top

Back