All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

so how do the sleeves stay up??:help:
i had a uniform like this once....the sleeves fit you like a glove so they do stay up... they can start to loose the fit but you can wash them and shrink them up a bit and they fit tight again....but that could be a problem at a 2 day comp...

This is the uniform for my gym Legendary Athletics in Longwood, FL.

256bdid.jpg
Kinda wish the legendary was in white or something. I feel it's a little hard to read and could pop more. Other than that I really like the uniform!

I had been avoiding posting this since I'm not really sure if it's my place, but if the gym owner posts it on her page, hopefully it's fair game?

Hd2qi.jpg

It's definitely an improvement. I think maybe if the Full House wasn't on an angle and went straight across I'd like it more. It will definitely look really good on the floor though.

Kinda wish the legendary was in white or something. I feel it's a little hard to read and could pop more. Other than that I really like the uniform!
I knew there was something about the uniform I didn't like and you totally just figured it out for me. I think if legendary was white it would totally pop more. These uniforms just look so comfortable! I want to try it on.

It's definitely an improvement. I think maybe if the Full House wasn't on an angle and went straight across I'd like it more. It will definitely look really good on the floor though.

I actually liked the old ones, they were different and clean. I agree with you about the orientation of the text though. It looked off to me when I first saw it.

I haven't seen the guy's uniform yet, our gym has always had a very collegiate style, and our boys have always had the short sleeve looser fit college-style tops. It will be interesting to see if they keep that style or go for the long sleeve tight fitting guys top.

I actually liked the old ones, they were different and clean. I agree with you about the orientation of the text though. It looked off to me when I first saw it.

I haven't seen the guy's uniform yet, our gym has always had a very collegiate style, and our boys have always had the short sleeve looser fit college-style tops. It will be interesting to see if they keep that style or go for the long sleeve tight fitting guys top.

The old ones I liked, but that huge red strip across the top and across the bottom of the skirt always put a bad taste in my mouth, just thought they were too big. I think this one also looks a little more... pretty, though still somewhat athletic.

I had been avoiding posting this since I'm not really sure if it's my place, but if the gym owner posts it on her page, hopefully it's fair game?

Hd2qi.jpg

old ones for reference:

ArfW9S4CMAAtxFz.jpg
The old uniforms look better... The lettering is off center, and the card references on the side, kinda cheesy... I get the point, but no... Not to mention off the shoulder unis are becoming played out... Like the skirt though.... I still think the old uniform is soo much cleaner

I was surprised, but from what I've seen they're doing away with the short sleeves.

I was surprised, but from what I've seen they're doing away with the short sleeves.

You're right, I just talked to Tiff. The boys wanted long sleeves. Open will be getting new uniforms too (hopefully) but our boys will definitely be keeping the short sleeves.

Latest posts

Back