All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

can we see a picture of what this sports bra looks like?

Hm if i can find it. The cp no longer cheers, nor does she live at home. It's likely its gone with her. I have the uniform, but I'll look around tomorrow for the sports bra.

I'm sure it's because of the name on the uniform, but I'm confused why no bra brigade on this one? You can FOR SURE not wear a sports bra of any type with this. Clear strap bras are lovely - for a cocktail party or a nightclub. Not for a sport.

Coffee + keyboard = not cool. Thanks. :D But really, I'm dying.
I guess I'm in the minority, but I love the VCE flame one and I really like the Step One - I want to see it on someone. Usually I am not a fan of their colors together, but this one is really very pretty - brings all the colors together without being too busy. When you're allowed to post it cheermeup please do!!! :)

Just-a-Mom I would guess that they will wear the same nude strapless bras that the rest of the program currently wears. None of our teams wear clear strap bra's of any kind. The name bra brigade still cracks me up!!! :p

Agreed. (Don't know how many Irish Dance dresses you've seen, but my cp will have nooooooooooo bra issues in life. For sure.:confused:)

But our GK uniforms came with matching sports bras - built in would have been even better, but these were awesome. They had the same cut outs as the back of the uniform, so it didn't show. I thought they all came with them, but I guess not.

What a novel idea!!! Varsity are you listening???

I really like the back, I think it's so pretty. And I don't mind the way they've dealt with the colour combination here, think the only thing I am not a fan of is the look of the logo, and the star on the skirt, looks a bit cartoon/space cadet-ish, but I think that is what they were going for. Love everything else though :)
It has always been the logo... Wish they had this uniform back in the day when I cheered there. Jealous!

FAME Notorious' 2011 World's Uni I think had a built in sports bra.

eb7zpy.jpg

258z050.jpg

Just-a-Mom I would guess that they will wear the same nude strapless bras that the rest of the program currently wears. None of our teams wear clear strap bra's of any kind. The name bra brigade still cracks me up!!! :p

Do those work? We've never been able to get a strapless that really works. If so, where do you guys buy them?

Loving these, except I wish the fire continued on to the skirt a bit and then faded into the black. But I like the way it looks on the boys uni. On the girls it looks like it just stops. Also wish the slashes continued on to the back. But overall, not a bad uniform! And they look super comfortable to wear. I like 'em :)

Exactly what I thought! There needs to be more red on the skirt, I think the guys uniform looks less awkward b/c the pants are red. But I love it, especially the guys!

Do those work? We've never been able to get a strapless that really works. If so, where do you guys buy them?

Yes, they work for the majority of the kids. The few who are overly blessed (like my middle bit) we had to get creative. Ace bandages were a great way to keep the girls inside her uniform. She wasn't a tumbler, so it was really just during the dance. LMAO Our designs are definitely not made for the busty girl.

My little bit wears the bandeau type strapless. She has tried the regular bra with removable straps and just doesn't like those as well. My busty girl would wear a regular strapless bra with the bandeau over it. Wrap in Ace Bandages and we were good to go. I admit, it took a few tries until we found something that worked for her.

Well there's a user on this board with the professional pictures from worlds who can tell you it didn't work for her ;)

I think you have to decide for your own child what will and will not work. What worked for my little one didn't work for my middle one. I had to get creative. LOL But whether they work or not definitely depends on the bust size.

Back