All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love how the Suns uniform sits nicely on her hips and is the perfect length. I hate when you can see a girl's entire butt popping out of her skirt because it is too short.
Actually that is a sign that the skirt is to tight for her. I love when it looks fitted but this skirt is too small for that girl, Love the uniform though, miss the red.

Trying to figure out if those have mesh stomachs - I think they do but it's not as sheer as some of the other mesh seen on here. Just not a fan of the full top.

Also the upper arms remind me of super-hero shoulder pads depending on the angle it's being viewed from - looks fine from the side but there's just something about it that bothers me when looking at it straight on.

It still will look good on the mat IMHO.

It's a cheetah print mesh.

s18cxc.jpg

The blue on the pic is a bit lighter than the actual uni I lightened the pic so you could see the cheetah mesh. The look grows on you and it looks clean on floor. CP loved it!

I think she just meant that a lot of the new unis we've seen from Australia have been sublimated. To me, it didn't seem like an insult, it was just an observation. She was just pointing out that many new ones have been sublimated, and that netball also wears sublimated unis. She wasn't saying netball and cheer were the same, or exclusive to Australia.

Yeah, I understand what she was trying to say, but I guess it just came across as a little rude

Y

Annnnd where is the bra brigade? Cause I'm totally wondering how this would work with a "gifted" girl.

Same here - i really like suns uniform, just not a fan of back cut outs that make trouble wearing a good, supporting bra. Not that i am very gifted, but some of my girls are.

Probably on suns the girl have a solution for this or just don't need a bra.

All in all - it's a very classy uniform

Back