All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

982ECEC2-61CE-47D2-9935-2EFD19C223BD-13371-0000078AE9D36A6C.jpg

949A6834-E8CB-4CAF-88E6-7A2B33CC5514-13371-0000078A45C68496.jpg
Absolutely gorgeous!

Call me old fashioned but I like it with a bow. Just looks unfinished without it. The girls just look like they are modeling uniforms to me. (Probably because they are all so beautiful!) But props for stepping out of the box and trying something new
Agreed! I wouldn't feel ready to compete without a bow.

Y

Annnnd where is the bra brigade? Cause I'm totally wondering how this would work with a "gifted" girl.
My daughter has several D-cup friends. They have had no problems. The top has enough support in of itself to help supplement a good halter or clear strap bra.

FWIW: Special Needs has the exact same uniform, except in a full top. Pictures don't do this uniform justice.

hi, i haven't had power for 2 weeks so be nice to me :) andddd this will probably be the most ADD post ever.

rude is everyone being all in everyone elses face about it every time i see one of those like 'i <3 subjugatin my wife' promisekeeper stickers i want to key the car its on

uhmmm.. what? what does that even mean?

brooke hs - oh.

i am obsessed with the front of swooshcats - on the back i'd like to make the swooshcat not a cut out. move it down three inches and it'd be perfect in my world.

tribe is beautifully designed. the fit of the top on the girl is flawless (probably because she has a great, athletic build.) the skirt i would suggest a size up (only because of my personal pet peeve - when the seam of the bloomers is protruding through the fabric of the skirt, it might be too tight. the girl is perfect and beautiful, regardless) and i'm obsessed with dreamcatchers, so the back is perfect.

is MeeSports "signature" look that weird V on the bottoms? They put it on everything and it's just awful. but people still buy it, so i guess not everyone agrees. the skirt is much better.

Cheer Central Suns is beautiful, and the cut out is pretty.. but really. show me a bra that properly works with that.

the Australian uni with the spiders (sorry i forgot the team name) is awesome! she should design for everyone!!!

and i may be in the minority, but i don't really like red's uni. (love the whole level 5 uni, though) i would like the stripes on the skirts to be both sides, or the arm stripes to match the skirt stripes. it all just seems a little off. i like the idea of the simplicity, but it doesn't completely work for me.

*sorry that was long and annoying, but this is my favorite thread and i missed you guys :D

here is a better pic of just the top. the sleeve makes the texas flag
photo-6.jpg
If it said texas on the front instead of red it could possibly be my favorite uniform of all time. I dont know why but it saying red is really throwing me off. It is SO beautiful though, and the team looks amazing in them! And the Texas flag sleeve is EVERYTHING. Snaps to whoever designed these, they are perfection.

We got our new uniform tooodaaaay :D

It is the first GK uniform I have ever owned and I am pretty excited! I cannot post a picture until Sunday, but I can say that it is probably the coolest uniform I've owned ever .:]

Back