All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_ma2csifu8j1qbtlcco9_250.gif

cheers2u If you don't like that we are honest with our opinions, you are not going to like us very much. Its nothing personal that we post, its honesty & feedback && the people that stay on this board, understand that.. the others end up never coming back. I have read posts about Brandon's (the gym I spent 8 years at) ghetto music, ugly colors, weird team name, && even how ugly the old uniforms were that looked like spacesuits.. Never once bothered me..

Being asked why we post pictures of uniforms on a uniform thread...
(some language)

OK. I can go pick up cp from school now. I was so sucked into this weird conversation I couldn't let go. With this, I'm done. I'm so weak right now. You might tied with the cheermommaRN Ross/Friends clip.

(My 2 cents on the posting pics thing: if you don't want to find your picture posted somewhere without your knowledge, then don't put your pic on the internet where someone can get it and post it somewhere without your knowledge. Problem solved. Trust me, Fierceboard should be the least of your worries. There are all kinds of places pics end up that have a lot worse purposes than us commenting on the outfit someone is wearing.)

And if you don't want us to say mean things about your uniforms, then stop making ugly uniforms. :p Just kidding...

**All that being said - if you "steal" a picture of someone that you don't know, it'd be nice to crop out or blur their face. If you don't know how, ask someone who does.

I am sorry for the babies who find their pictures posted on here without their knowledge attached to the childish comments made by the real "babies" and those trying to justify the actions of those "babie". Last time i checked we were all suppose to be on the same side? Just plain sad.
I'm sorry have you ever used the fierce board before? Clearly not. This is the way things work around here. Don't like it? Then leave

Back