All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

didn't want to quote the whole video... but i love the pop of red underneath the arms. i didn't even realize it was there until this video, but it looks great!
That's what I like to call the zero or hero uniform bet. If motions are sharp I actually think that flash of red under the arms gets us points because it punches you in the throat....but if we're sloppy....lawd Jesus there is no hiding it!

Okay...it's not a pic, its a video but I think it really shows off the new uniforms! This was from our first competition where we got the uniforms about 12 hours before we took the floor so there are some issues that you may or may not notice with reversed colors and fit....but they really show off well on stage.

12stepPrince is point standing tuck at 0:45 and 12stepPrincess is the sassy elevator right as the video closes (and she hasn't flown in three years so when they threw her up for the final pose the practice before the competition...this was a surprise). She's a base.

Love this! Those are some of my favourite full top unis that I've ever seen :)

'
Don't cut me, but you already know how I feel about "Ladies in Teal" written on the back... there's just certain phrases/team names/ colors/ themes that are so associated with a particular program/team that they almost need to be copyrighted. Lol

This uni is very classic and very pretty thought. I actually love the colors and especially the bow. :)

I personally don't see an issue with it. The team is not called "Ladies in Teal", if I remember their music correctly, it's part of a voiceover in their mix. If a team were to call themselves "Senior Elite" or something THAT associated with one thing, I could see it, but saying "ladies in teal" in a mix or on a uniform, to me, is fine.

Back of the Grey Reefs uniforms:
2dqqzip.jpg
[/quo

The maple leaf! <3!!!

I personally don't see an issue with it. The team is not called "Ladies in Teal", if I remember their music correctly, it's part of a voiceover in their mix. If a team were to call themselves "Senior Elite" or something THAT associated with one thing, I could see it, but saying "ladies in teal" in a mix or on a uniform, to me, is fine.

I love the uniform...saying on the back included.

I would say that it really shouldn't even be a big deal if a team decided to call itself Senior Elite. I realize the CEA team is good and well known, but let's be honest...It's not the most creative of names ever. Others are going to have, and if they're a program that has been around for a while, chances are they may have that name for the same reason. Not attempting to take anything away from that CEA team, but there are other elites in the world as well as teams with the color teal. All things elite and teal do not belong to CEA.

So again love the uniform, love the colors, and love the phrase on the back, they're ladies and they wear teal...seems to make sense to me.

AScheerleading For future reference, there is a practice wear thread. Although it's probably been lost among other threads considering most practice wear is usually posted around the summer time. ;)

When I see collars on uniforms (any uniform, not just Reign's), all I can think of is the collar flopping up and down during the routine. It drives me insane. I think if a team found a way to keep it down, like in the pictures, I'd like them a lot more.

The collars on our New Fame uniforms are stitched down in the corner so they dont flop.

I love the uniform...saying on the back included.

I would say that it really shouldn't even be a big deal if a team decided to call itself Senior Elite. I realize the CEA team is good and well known, but let's be honest...It's not the most creative of names ever. Others are going to have, and if they're a program that has been around for a while, chances are they may have that name for the same reason. Not attempting to take anything away from that CEA team, but there are other elites in the world as well as teams with the color teal. All things elite and teal do not belong to CEA.

So again love the uniform, love the colors, and love the phrase on the back, they're ladies and they wear teal...seems to make sense to me.[/quote]

But we would never through a fit if there was a team names f5....

Much like here, I am sure there are those who would throw a fit. Two points to make here:

1. I will say I could see the idea of being upset over a name like F5 on Senior Elite. F5 fits into a theme for the entire gym with an F5 Tornado being the strongest and this team being one of their premier teams. Senior Elite is an age level, and a word used it at least 100 gyms in the county.

2. As I stated above people will "throw a fit" over both. I for one say its a name if someone else uses it so be it. What is most annoying to me. Is that those who get most upset by similarities in names, uniforms, and colors are generally those not associated with that program at all. The actual members of these teams have bigger fish to fry than worry who may or may not be using the same team name as them.

And now back to the original intent of this thread...discussion uniforms :) I think it's been at least a page since someone asked about the UA uni. Where is it? I like the rest of the world am dying to see it!

Back