All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yma2uzy7.jpg

Sorry double post
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

All I'm missing is the cape... Just screams superhero to me :oops:

I just loved the old CT uniforms it's so hard for me to like the new ones! The old ones will forever be one of my favourites:(
Added a picture for reference to the old ones.
1o0rrd.png

the one on the left is not an old uniform. it is the uniform for levels 1-4. saw them this weekend and they are super cute with a blinged heart on the back. the obsession uniforms are amazing in person, super blingy and just sparkle all over.

the one on the left is not an old uniform. it is the uniform for levels 1-4. saw them this weekend and they are super cute with a blinged heart on the back. the obsession uniforms are amazing in person, super blingy and just sparkle all over.
Obsession wore it until they got new ones though so it must be a program uni from last year or two years ago and the level 5s are each getting their own uni

Obsession wore it until they got new ones though so it must be a program uni from last year or two years ago and the level 5s are each getting their own uni

I think Obsessions were slightly different, I feel like instead of saying TYME on the front it said CT and didn't have the blinged heart on the back. I had heard that CT's new level 1-4 uniform (the one on the left in the pic) was supposed to be very similiar to the ones Obsession wore to worlds last year. So maybe they played off of that to make the new uniforms.

I just reeeally want the logo on the Matrix Vortex unis to stand out more. I feel like it might disappear from a distance.

Back