Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just saw on Instagram, the back of the Louisville uniforms
2dv5sid.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

2dv5sid.jpg

I like the front so much more, the back is really not what I expected... What's killing me the most are the buttons on the skirt and that inch of skin showing. The skirt should be lower... But overall it's a pretty uniform :)

2dv5sid.jpg

I went back to look at the front again and it seems like in this photo it´s just a weird angle or position they are standing?
Because from the front view it looks like there should be more skin between the top and the skirt?
No matter, i don´t like the cut-outs very much and the buttons on the skirt.
I love the front so much more.

WHAT? :confused:
It's funny, because I love the GT uniforms that are super similar to these (which is where I assume this was kinda going) but these are terrible. Buttons? Why??
Yes! I love GT's and I hate these. I guess because these don't have that classic Louisville look?

superior_zps82327b30.jpg

Are these new? Because I saw them on tumblr, and I've never seen them before, and they're perfection. I think I'm in love <3 The bow is amazing too

I love these as well! They're new this season, I believe this is this team's first year. A few years back there was Superior Cheer Outlaws also in Arizona, I think their colors were teal and black? Anyway, I'm pretty sure its the same coach, started up a team again, modified the name and changed the colors. Not totally sure though so don't quote me on this :) But I loveee these unis and bows! Very pretty in person

Back