All-Star 2012-2013 Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Everything's cheaper in the States :p If it's any consolation, everything is WAY expensive here too. I go on holidays to the States partly just to shop and stock up on everything that's at least half-price :)
The irony in this is that everything that's mass produced and cheap... probably wasn't made here.

Saw this on tumblr:

tumblr_m80jh2QXWZ1rox4kmo1_500.jpg
Holy crap. That is GORGEOUS.

I think the overall style of them is really cute but I woul hate to be a base or back spot. I feel like it word hurt if you had one of those rings come crashing down on your wrist.
Love the front, hate the back...
Also, I don't think it's theirs? Or I guess they're just trying things on...because I looked on Kelcie's twitter and the caption was:
"I WILL TRADE ANNNYYYTHIIINNGGG FOR THIS #imbegging"

She also responded to a girl who said that she wanted the sports bra and Kelcie said "same girl same".

kelcie burch is on f5 as y'all knew but in the picture the girls are from NJSE fab5 and are friends with kelcie

Some say that they have an elastic band on the top.
Correct, they are all custom fitted for length and have the elastic bands on top. The girls tried them on and practiced a little to see how they fit. My CP said they are actually comfortable. This picture is also just the prototype. The finished product has Power on the top and the team name down the arm in bling.

Back