All-Star 2012-2013 Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

American Cheer
10dwjlw.jpg

What in the world is this trend of the ridiculously busy printed spandex?? No likey. I like each piece by itself but maybe they should get a solid color crop top or tank so the shorts really pop. Even get a matching bow to round it out? But seriously these prints are making my ADD go crazy! :confused:

Am I the only one who noticed that on the Force shorts the top picture has the lightning bolts on the leg but in the bottom picture they aren't there...
No! I did! I wonder if maybe somehow her hand is covering them and they are just set farther over than they appear laid out. That's my best guess :)

Am I the only one who noticed that on the Force shorts the top picture has the lightning bolts on the leg but in the bottom picture they aren't there...
Her hand is covering it. You can see in the picture of just the pratice wear just by itself their are lightning bolts on the other side:)

Cheer Sport Sharks are also VERY close to releasing their new/updated online store! I'm 99.9 % positive that that sports bra, along with many others will be on the site!

Cheer Sport Sharks are also VERY close to releasing their new/updated online store! I'm 99.9 % positive that that sports bra, along with many others will be on the site!
Cant wait to see the rest, I will definitely be buying that sports bra!

my head gets sore looking at just one of these practice wears... can't imagine being a coach and looking at this 30 times over!
i do like the one of the right though!

it actually looks really good on the teams at practice. you'd have to see it on a whole team to understand.

OMG! Sorry to hijack this thread but I went to Future Cheer in Bournemouth last summer with Sharks and I totally remember your team! :0

Haha probably the all girl team as coed only debuted this year. I wasnt as FC that year was gutted I missed you guys, you see sharks shirts everywhere in the UK cheer world now.

Now back to practice wear talk before we get told off :)

Im looking for a great amazing company to produce something amazing for 1heart athletics in practice wear but idk where to go any suggestions that will make amazing unique practicewear , warmups and etc?

Back