All-Star 2012-2013 Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Finally got photos of all three UA practice outfits from this season. Below are photos of the spandex and sports bras. Each outfit also has a coordinating screenprinted t-shirt too.

29vcjg7.jpg

Camp Day 1 Outfit - You can't see it well, but the "Royalty" on the front is all bling. The back also has a blinged version of the UA logo.
zxtjd5.jpg

Camp Day 2 Outfit (Please excuse my kid's face in this one. She was playing tag with the older kids at camp.)
14wzklz.jpg

Camp Day 3 Outfit - The top is sublimated with the UA logo in rainbow colors.
I really like these, they are simple and not too over the top like some are getting to be.

You can buy those shorts on the varsity website for 17.95. So..... Those shirts cost, on average, over $40 each.
Makes me nuts how much gyms mark things up. Not just clothing - comp fees, hotels, buses. I understand it is a business and they want to turn a profit, but we all know how to go online and see how much the competition fees and hotels really cost.

Makes me nuts how much gyms mark things up. Not just clothing - comp fees, hotels, buses. I understand it is a business and they want to turn a profit, but we all know how to go online and see how much the competition fees and hotels really cost.
I don't think they marked them up though, Varsity is really that expensive. We wanted to get a practice shirt from them and it cost 33.00 for the shirt alone!

If the athlete's who have to wear the sports bras like them and feel comfortable in them let them wear it. I don't know why it's such a big deal to everyone else if they're not the one's who have to wear it and practice in it. If they didn't like it they wouldn't wear it or they would put something underneath it. It really shouldn't be this big of an issue.

I don't think they marked them up though, Varsity is really that expensive. We wanted to get a practice shirt from them and it cost 33.00 for the shirt alone!

That is just ridiculous. We paid $75 for our practice wear. Each girl got the following:
Sports Bra
Spankies/Spandex shorts for under shorts
Practice Bow
White Tank Top
Black T-Shirt
Teal Shorts
Black Shorts

That's two full outfits for every girl, and for some of the girls, three outfits since they wear the spandex and sports bras (most of the flyers). It is nothing special, but it gets the job done. Everyone matches, and my life is easier when trying to do routines. I don't need to worry about shirts riding up since they all have sports bras now, and spankies underneath. The logo is on the shorts and shirts. What more can you possibly need?!

That is just ridiculous. We paid $75 for our practice wear. Each girl got the following:
Sports Bra
Spankies/Spandex shorts for under shorts
Practice Bow
White Tank Top
Black T-Shirt
Teal Shorts
Black Shorts

That's two full outfits for every girl, and for some of the girls, three outfits since they wear the spandex and sports bras (most of the flyers). It is nothing special, but it gets the job done. Everyone matches, and my life is easier when trying to do routines. I don't need to worry about shirts riding up since they all have sports bras now, and spankies underneath. The logo is on the shorts and shirts. What more can you possibly need?!

Preach. We got (from GK) a custom sequined logo t shirt, spandex, sports bra and our Nfinity evolution shoes for $100. Done.

(The girls also get a team t shirt that they wear to alternate the shirts at practice but that comes out of fundraiser money).

We had varsity practice wear and got a t shirt, sports bra and shorts. Each item was poor quality and nothing washed well. No bling, just embroidery and it was $75.00. It doesnt surprise me that it was $175 for 6 pieces. A complete ripoff. We are using a different company this year.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Varsity SUCKS!!! I'm forced to uses them for the high school team I coach and for the past 2 years our new uniforms were a mess. Last year the skirt/front of shell, Back of shell, and Body liners were all 3 different color blues?? and This year they were all the wrong size and falling apart. Plus our Rep is so rude. UGH I hate it

Preach. We got (from GK) a custom sequined logo t shirt, spandex, sports bra and our Nfinity evolution shoes for $100. Done.

(The girls also get a team t shirt that they wear to alternate the shirts at practice but that comes out of fundraiser money).
That sounds ridiculously underpriced - the Nfinities alone run $65-75. Wow you got a great deal.

We got all of our stuff from all over the place, but in total we got 2 shorts, 2 shirts and 2 bows for about $55.00, Omni is a great place to go for shorts, they have off-brand Soffe's for $5.95, our shirts were on $12.00, and we got two bows averaging at $8.50 a piece. If parents want to buy a sports bra through us, or another t-shirt, it's extra, not required.

Callmeboots our local stores sell soffe brand shorts $3-$5 here. I agree omni is pretty good though, we've used them before

Callmeboots our local stores sell soffe brand shorts $3-$5 here. I agree omni is pretty good though, we've used them before
We have stores that sell Soffe shorts too but a lot of times they don't have enough of the sizes we need, or they don't sell youth sizes at all, plus Omni's storefront is only a 15 minute drive from here, so it's pretty convenient when you need to buy a bunch of an item for cheap.

Back