All-Star 2012-2013 Tryouts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is it true that CEA is having an international all girl team in Raleigh? I saw Courtneys tweet about her sister Kelly making the team

i will have my first tryout ever in september because i am going to the UK to study abroad for a year. I'll hopefully make either an allstar Team or the University Team . This is going to be so nervewrecking for me

i will have my first tryout ever in september because i am going to the UK to study abroad for a year. I'll hopefully make either an allstar Team or the University Team . This is going to be so nervewrecking for me

Whereabouts in the UK are you going to be studying?

At the University of Birmingham! I have never been to the UK and have never spent such a long time on my own in another country , so i'm a little scared
You'll love it! Which allstar team are you planning on trying out for? I've got friends at Birmingham studying Medicine, what are you studying?

Now that the initial shock has worn off, my CP was placed on Junior 1 this season at UA. She was trying for Youth 2, but was surprisingly thrilled with being placed on this team instead. Her BHS just wasn't at a point that it could be safely performed, so here we are. She's really excited though about being with the older girls, getting to fly potentially, and, LOL, getting to stay overnight at Speed Camp this year because she's on a Junior team.

Back