All-Star 2012-2013 Tryouts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe a youth 3 or jr 3. We have quite a few under 10, tucks, layout and a few fulls. I'm just a parent but I would welcome you with open arms. :D
We've been tumbling privates with Bella for a few weeks now and she is a great example of taking a cp backwards to improve her technique and to make all the other skills so easy. I love it and how close it is ...

We've been tumbling privates with Bella for a few weeks now and she is a great example of taking a cp backwards to improve her technique and to make all the other skills so easy. I love it and how close it is ...
That's great she is already working Bella. With Bella she will have great progression.

Well we have a dilema .... Cheer Force is 10 minutes from my house and Cali is 35 minutes ... my CP wants to tryout for Cali but with the new age for Seniors (she's 9) the SD gym might not have a team for her and plus the drive ... CF has more options or we can drive 45 min to San Marcos ????? Oh what to do what to do ... they are all great gyms .... maybe we tryout for all 3 and check out the schedules and teams she makes and go from there .....

i would definitely suggest calling each gym to get a rough idea of what teams they'll be offering. of course, they won't officially know until they see who shows up at tryouts but based on their returning talent, etc. they should have a general idea.

I know cali-SD hasn't had a whole lot of teams in the past, so san marcos would probably be the better option in terms of Cali teams. Cheerforce is also a great overall program. If she's been tumbling there and already has good relationships with some coaches/tumbling instructors that may be best for her?

I'd suggest taking her to a tumbling class at san marcos and make sure she really loves the gym, as you both will be committing a lot of time to the drives and practices.

Good luck and keep us posted :)

i would definitely suggest calling each gym to get a rough idea of what teams they'll be offering. of course, they won't officially know until they see who shows up at tryouts but based on their returning talent, etc. they should have a general idea.

I know cali-SD hasn't had a whole lot of teams in the past, so san marcos would probably be the better option in terms of Cali teams. Cheerforce is also a great overall program. If she's been tumbling there and already has good relationships with some coaches/tumbling instructors that may be best for her?

I'd suggest taking her to a tumbling class at san marcos and make sure she really loves the gym, as you both will be committing a lot of time to the drives and practices.

Good luck and keep us posted :)
THANKS ... We love the SD gym and we definitely want a place she's happy at... I think I will look into a tumbling class at San Marcos to check it out and see how long it will take etc...

THANKS ... We love the SD gym and we definitely want a place she's happy at... I think I will look into a tumbling class at San Marcos to check it out and see how long it will take etc...

They're both great gyms. Cali will have more options but Cheerforce SD is i personally think their best gym all their teams are great... That would be tough! I know PCM Murrieta is also about 45-50 min from SD and they are also a great program with the largest facility in Southern California.

They're both great gyms. Cali will have more options but Cheerforce SD is i personally think their best gym all their teams are great... That would be tough! I know PCM Murrieta is also about 45-50 min from SD and they are also a great program with the largest facility in Southern California.
it is a difficult decision to make ... especially with the new age grid ...she's nine with a ro bhs tuck and can fly or base so a youth or junior team is fine with us ... it might be the schedule that weighs in most

it is a difficult decision to make ... especially with the new age grid ...she's nine with a ro bhs tuck and can fly or base so a youth or junior team is fine with us ... it might be the schedule that weighs in most

Also think about her future teams like J4, J5 and Senior 5... I would look into what program will help your daughter reach those levels faster. Cali, PCM, CF all have level 5 teams I know Cali and PCM have Junior 4/5 teams I hope wherever you go you and your daughter are happy! All 3 programs are the best in California your lucky to live close to them!

Also think about her future teams like J4, J5 and Senior 5... I would look into what program will help your daughter reach those levels faster. Cali, PCM, CF all have level 5 teams I know Cali and PCM have Junior 4/5 teams I hope wherever you go you and your daughter are happy! All 3 programs are the best in California your lucky to live close to them!
YES ... I know that makes it twice as hard to choose ... CF is 10 minutes away ... and we are in between both Cali gyms (35 min.) .... PCM is a lil further ... She wants to go to CALI and I'm looking at gas money ... so we'll see what has a good team for age/level

Here is some info. about Keystone Extreme's upcoming placements....

Free Worlds Team Clinic- April 21st : 3pm to 6pm
anyone interested in attending please call Denise at 570-309-7686
must be cheer age 12-18 yrs. old

Placement Info.
11yrs. old and under levels 1-4 May 20th 10am til 1pm

12yrs. old and above levels 1-4 May 20th 130pm til 430pm

All ages level 5 May 20th 5pm til 8pm
(must have at least one level 5 tumbling skill on the floor (jump back, full, etc.)

Free Open Gym Workout

May 14th-18th 530pm til 730pm

Back