All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

These same tops are advertised in Inside Cheerleader magazine for Malibu Sugar Cheer and modeled by Bianca Treger of Cali.

Malibu Sugar

Now, I'm doubtful that Inside Cheerleading is in the habit of advertising "stripper wear". You don't have to like them, but saying they looked like strippers was a bit unnecessary.

Look yall can think whatever, but you can buy it at every sex shop in the country you probably shouldnt incorporate it into your cheer uniform.

Look yall can think whatever, but you can buy it at every sex shop in the country you probably shouldnt incorporate it into your cheer uniform.

you need to structure your arguments better and try not to incorporate things that are inappropriate for this forum. consider this your only warning.

I see those tops in dance and baton twirling all the time. It's different for cheer, but nothing is wrong with them. What an interesting way to back up your point..I guess the police probably shouldn't use hand cuffs on criminals either right? Smh.

Back