All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

After watching all of the twisters videos, I have to say I am SO impressed with weathergirls! I LOVE that routine. Great job you guys! As for F5, there is no denying they are as talented as ever. Their tumbling and stunts are impressive. The only part of the entire routine I'm not a fan of is the second stunt sequence. It just looks a little rushed and repetitive, but other than that I'm sure come Dallas they will be amazing as always.

Fun fact of the day; If thats Kelly, Ive collided with her twice when I cheered with her lol :D
Still not quite sure what happened. But you guessed right. We are just glad they are ok. And counting on it not happening again! Its not happened ever before.

I seriously don't understand how they didn't come into my radar literally until the medaled at Worlds 2012... they are stunting BEASTS and clearly have been for a while.

Maybe it's because they haven't shown up to one of the big nationals throughout the year? Maybe because they don't have someone propagating their routines all over the boards? Idk, but I see you South Elite... I see you.

Let's not forget who won Worlds Intl All-Girl in 2008...yep South Elite...

CheerForce is competing today.... I doubt that there will be any videos up but does anyone have a video of Nfinity or Trinity or any other level 5s? Im really curious to see how their j4 is doing. They were soooooo good last year.

Back