All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you know why some of us cannot view? Do we need to download something? Especially if this is how it is going to be all season :/

i've noticed if i expand the tweet and click the play button on the video it won't work for me, but if i click on the link to telly it opens a new window and plays just fine. not sure if that's of any help to you. also try a different we browser as chyeeaaa69 said.

Probably going to get shot for saying this but would anyone honestly be impressed or care about senior elites routine if it weren't for that stunt? I give them that big advantage over all the other teams but other than that there really is no wow factor in their routine for me.. Just my opinion.
The pyramid ? The Beautifully leveled jumps ?

The pyramid doesn't wow me because senior elite always has amazing pyramids so I expected it to be amazing. Jumps don't either.
Maybe it isn't the pyramid its self maybe its just the song choice. The pyramid seems rather slow with the song they have now.

Not trying to start anything and as you can tell by my usuer name I am a SE fan .. I am just honestly curious and looking for a straightforward answer but how come SE doesnt have standing fulls this year? and In recent years when they have them there arent that many ?

Not trying to start anything and as you can tell by my usuer name I am a SE fan .. I am just honestly curious and looking for a straightforward answer but how come SE doesnt have standing fulls this year? and In recent years when they have them there arent that many ?

They have standing fulls this year. Right in the front. Around 10 seconds.

Because they are too busy doing toe fulls, haha i kid i kid, they are at the beginning! they just don't have as many as the other large senior teams.

Back