All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i got WC at 11 and f5 at 14

i think theres 4 rows of 3 for the standing full formation on world cup and they all threw standing fulls from what i saw from the side view and then 3 or 4 more but they were hand fulls and i saw 2 standing tucks in the F5 formation lol but i could be wrong lol

i think theres 4 rows of 3 for the standing full formation on world cup and they all threw standing fulls from what i saw from the side view and then 3 or 4 more but they were hand fulls and i saw 2 standing tucks in the F5 formation lol but i could be wrong lol
its hard to describe since the formation is at an angle but on SS there is a standing full that is only a tuck.. if you were standing on the front corner of the mat where they are facing it would be the last row of standing fulls (or farthest to the left if looking from the front center)... 3rd person in (the one closest to the 4th person that does the bhs full) thats the only one I could catch

Even though i am a die hard shooting stars fan i have to say after seeing the big 4, i am in love with each and every one of those teams! watching all their routines reminds me why i LOVE this sport so much!! All star cheer at its finest!!

Not that I don't enjoy CJA, but I feel like they don't improve from year to year for the most part. Their stunt is decently more impressive this year, but in many aspects of cheerleading I don't see all that much improvement from year to year, or all that much change in routine format/choreography.

Not that I don't enjoy CJA, but I feel like they don't improve from year to year for the most part. Their stunt is decently more impressive this year, but in many aspects of cheerleading I don't see all that much improvement from year to year, or all that much change in routine format/choreography.

I agree. I feel like their tumbling has been the same for the past 4-5 seasons.

Back