All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

love the coed stunting in coed elite routine usually not a fan of their routines but awesome coed stunting! what is that boy doing ...i can't take him! we all know who it is...

How do I say this nicely.... I try not to look at him, I feel that he goes overboard and distracts from the routine.
There is a guy I went to college with. His name is Stephon. His facebook posts are usually a paragraph long and have to do with acting and all his struggles. But they usually tie into about he's going to keep persevering at what he does. He's a very passionate guy. He looks intimidating because he's a bigger, 6ft something black guy with arms the size of my head, but he's really just a big goofy teddy bear. Sometimes, his passion is overwhelming, but it's just who he is.

Holden reminds me of Stephon- that passion, that drive to be the best. For some people, yeah it is too much. But anything else would be a denial of who he is, and this is the sport that ACCEPTS him as he is. I can't imagine either of them being any different. The type of person you try to ignore, but they just end up sucking you in. Both are VERY talented in their respected fields, actually.

large senior is nuts. so much talent. havent heard much about small senior or small coed so far yet this season but its only december. cant wait till mid-season when every team is finally "outted"

There is a guy I went to college with. His name is Stephon. His facebook posts are usually a paragraph long and have to do with acting and all his struggles. But they usually tie into about he's going to keep persevering at what he does. He's a very passionate guy. He looks intimidating because he's a bigger, 6ft something black guy with arms the size of my head, but he's really just a big goofy teddy bear. Sometimes, his passion is overwhelming, but it's just who he is.

Holden reminds me of Stephon- that passion, that drive to be the best. For some people, yeah it is too much. But anything else would be a denial of who he is, and this is the sport that ACCEPTS him as he is. I can't imagine either of them being any different. The type of person you try to ignore, but they just end up sucking you in. Both are VERY talented in their respected fields, actually.

Im in no way saying that he needs to stop being who he is... if his coaches are ok with his extra flare/choreo then all the more power to him. I mainly meant that his big motions can draw peoples attention from the routine and in my opinion its not in a complimentary way. Its like he has his own routine with his own motions...

Latest posts

Back