All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

South Elite - WOW. When they did the no hands double ups and hit solid I literally said "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT" out lout. CHILLS!!!! If their stunting looks this goo right now, just imagine them at Worlds.... :eek:

South Elite - WOW. When they did the no hands double ups and hit solid I literally said "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT" out lout. CHILLS!!!! If their stunting looks this goo right now, just imagine them at Worlds.... :eek:

South Elite always does stunts that are ahead of the time as far as technique and difficulty but no one started to notice until worlds this past year! I have always been and always will be a South Elite fan =) Its not uncommon for them to be hitting what would be considered an amazing stunt for the year at this time of the year! It's all in Kim's (the owner) philosophy on stunting. I'm so happy people are finally starting to recognize their just plain awesomeness!!

Wasn't GA slated to have 2 worlds teams this season? I've only heard about Med Coed in terms of competition :rolleyes:

In other news:
ACX Dance.. Am I the only one that things some of those moves/thrusting could potentially get called with the new choreography rules? But otherwise I love it, I despise Gangam Style and they made me love it!

And the thing about Top Gun is that yes, they do always kind of look like this. They have a distinct style but they haven't had that big "trendsetter WOW" about them for years. They've played it safe in a division that wasn't truly competitive until last season. And they aren't just relying on fun choreography like they have recently (Specifically last year). They have the skills to match. Their tumbling is on par with some of their most famous routines and this is the strongest I've seen their tumbling ever. Oh and random but that center toss during tumbling could have gone seriously wrong with that backspot running in that close. The dance I like a lot more than I would have expected! Oreo is THE DEAL. Bravo, TG, bravo. Old coed is back.

GT gives it to me no matter what. End of story.

Yay Peach! I'd love to see them get paid.. or Orange. Hopefully they have a great day tomorrow!

South Elite always does stunts that are ahead of the time as far as technique and difficulty but no one started to notice until worlds this past year! I have always been and always will be a South Elite fan =) Its not uncommon for them to be hitting what would be considered an amazing stunt for the year at this time of the year! It's all in Kim's (the owner) philosophy on stunting. I'm so happy people are finally starting to recognize their just plain awesomeness!!
I've been watching them for a number of years now, as my gym competes in Washington twice a year, and I'm always blown away by them. They're really something special!!

Just wondering, the tricking pass that the guy from ACX did at the end of running tumbling across the front, isn't that considered a twisting bounding skill (which is illegal)?

Top Gun's pyramid is my favorite of this season! I'm so happy for them:)

Did anyone else get a shooting stars vibe from their dance? Lol Loved it!

Back