All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer Tyme Love just seems slow to me. There are so many areas of downtime. But I'm very curious...I know of at least one (highly possibly two) girls that are on Love, but cheer in WV, and states were yesterday. So now that their season is done they can come back...I wonder if there are more than just two in that situation and how many people are just filling in for them.

A. I'm assuming this is an exhibition and that's why they're throwing fulls?
B. Can we discuss the scorpions....
C. Although the choreography in the dance isn't all that trashy... Is Slave 4 U really a good song to dance to? Ever?

I was at this competition.. I believe they didn't compete against anyone. GREAT FLEXIBILITY!

A. I'm assuming this is an exhibition and that's why they're throwing fulls?
B. Can we discuss the scorpions....
C. Although the choreography in the dance isn't all that trashy... Is Slave 4 U really a good song to dance to? Ever?

A. We are level4/5 we haven't decided.
B. Is there something wrong with them?
C. If you listen to it, in the beginning it say " All the people look at me like I'm a little girl, but did you ever think it'd be okay for me to step into this world?" the theme to that was being a junior team but still being good.

A. We are level4/5 we haven't decided.
B. Is there something wrong with them?
C. If you listen to it, in the beginning it say " All the people look at me like I'm a little girl, but did you ever think it'd be okay for me to step into this world?" the theme to that was being a junior team but still being good.

B was meant as a good thing. All the girls have ridiculously good scorpions. I get why the song was chosen, but I still don't think it's an appropriate song choice, especially for a junior team. Just my opinion though! Great routine

BSW about to take the mat & BSB at 3:05! BSB is exhibition only (and no I don't know why.. last time they did exhibition it was because they had a male fill in and it put them at 5 guys)

BSW about to take the mat & BSB at 3:05! BSB is exhibition only (and no I don't know why.. last time they did exhibition it was because they had a male fill in and it put them at 5 guys)

They apparently had an injury earlier this week so my guess is, like you said, someone's filling in that is illegal, or stuff isn't going.

Back