All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think I might be the only one but I really like how they go to libs before those tic tocs. I don't know what it is about it but I think it looks really cool.

I think their second sequence where they do that looks a lot cleaner than their first. some of them seem sloppy and hesitant doing it straight from/into skills.

i LIKE their tick-tock better. Their dance is visually great from this view! I really hope they could do something about the rest of girls who didn't perform stunt at first part of stunt's sequence (it bothers me to see they didn't do anything and just watched)
They probably just need to work on it. Rather than put something up that will fall.

i do like f5 routine, but it doesnt wow me like the other large teams do. however f5 is known for its tumbling and dance when it comes to scoring. just like SE is known for its stunting. i think if they were to clean up their stunts more, they should be fine. but their pyramid is definitely the only thing that bothers me, they do alot of baskets for it being their ending pyramid... just kinda odd.
To hit the score sheet well you need baskets shown other the obvious basket section which most teams will show a variety of baskets throughout the routine.

So, isn't that one pass that goes across the front in standing tumbling illegal?? (hand, hand, whip, whip, dub)---since one of the two skills IMMEDIATELY preceding the dub is NOT a handspring??

And I really hate that they have groups just chilling on the sides during their first stunt. -- What NEliteSteven said.
yes, it's illegal

So, isn't that one pass that goes across the front in standing tumbling illegal?? (hand, hand, whip, whip, dub)---since one of the two skills IMMEDIATELY preceding the dub is NOT a handspring??

And I really hate that they have groups just chilling on the sides during their first stunt. -- What NEliteSteven said.

My guess is that people haven't really been aware of it being illegal until very recently, probably just didn't bother to change it for this one competition. Who knows though!

For people saying F5 doesn't have variety in their tick tocks they do lib to lib full arounds and stretch to stretch in the first stunt..... I'm confused.

I hate this handsprings preceding the double rule for the sheer number of teams not getting called on it. It's not clear enough, obviously.

Back