All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Since she's a foreign exchange student from Norway, I was expecting her to have an accent, but not a southern one!

Scandinavians are amazing at languages, I find they almost rarely have an accent. It seems like when they learn English, they learn it to sound either American or British. I also think part of it has to do with when you're living in another country, you start to pick up their accent a bit - hence the Southern thing. If she already spoke English with perfect US pronunciation, I think she would've picked up the Southern sound very quickly. Just what I've found with my Scandinavian friends! :)

Any videos of Beatles out there?

We don't allow posting of our videos in our program. All videos are posted on our Rockstar Cheer You Tube Channel at the end of the season. However we do make exceptions. Beatles video from this weekend's up coming Spirit of Hope Nationals will be posted on our You Tube Channel

We don't allow posting of our videos in our program. All videos are posted on our Rockstar Cheer You Tube Channel at the end of the season. However we do make exceptions. Beatles video from this weekend's up coming Spirit of Hope Nationals will be posted on our You Tube Channel

They're on cheerlive! Well that's paid service

Our J5 team is coached by Steve Belanger & Andrea Finn. While I have coached J5 for quite a few years, I do not coach them this year. We have been very fortunate to experience some growth in numbers and felt it important that a gym owner was available to look after all teams rather than being directly responsible for coaching one. Steve and Andrea have also coached J5 for many years and both are awesome!

To whoever asked about the ages of the kids - We do have girls that are under the age of 12. Izzy Roux is our youngest and she is only 9. She was on the team last year as an 8 year old. We did graduate 18 girls last year. We have some very talented 9th graders but the team is predominately 7th and 8th graders.
Thanks for the clarification. I love how clean & tight they are. Thought of Steve as soon as I saw the video. My CP still loves the soldier comment he made to her team!

Since she's a foreign exchange student from Norway, I was expecting her to have an accent, but not a southern one!

This video makes me so happy=) I've heard about her before, but it's still shocking to know that she's all the way from Norway! How nice of everyone involved that made this happen for her. I hope she has an experience of a lifetime!

O M G this routine is so dangerous
:jawdrop:

Wow they look like robots!! That was awesome! Did anyone else notice how still the bases were when the flyers' jumped in for the basket tosses? Maybe that's the secret to their basket synchronization.

Cheer updates just posted Charlotte Allstars midnight

They had a rough performance, but I was super impressed with the way they handled themselves. When they finished they went back on the floor and hit their pyramid. They weren't pouty about it either, they smiled and showed a lot of class. I know lots of teams that could learn from that! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing their progression as the season goes on.

Back