All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The part in Smoeds routine with the two man stunts gives me chills everytime! Thats about it tho....not liking the missed kick scorp but I see you girl!

I love Cali ACES. Everything about the routine, music, dance, stunts just executed clean, flawless and looks effortless to them.

As for COED Elite....are you serious with the partner stunting..obviously tumbling isnt as strong as Cheetahs but CMON those stunts are 1 2 and done...so talented.

Im waiting for Brandon to catch up on the partner stunting, elites looked fabulous and that allgirl group is the tea!

Is no one taking videos of jamfest right now...because If not please if you are there PLEASE video trinity i gotta feeling they are going to be amazing, and i wish some videod ICE and,GBE,

I haven't seen a bunch of updates from supernationals... We usually have a big thread dedicated to it... What's going on?

I feel like the boards in general have been really slow for it being such a big competition weekend.
Maybe everyone's at the competitions? :confused:

ETA: If you turn on the Tweet Leaderboard, you can see that thefierceboard on Twitter made a list of updaters (cheerUPDATES, IndustryNewsIN, etc.)

Back