All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

memphis elite looks so good this year!! but what is that jump formation? hoping that it just looks funny because the camera is so close and a little off to the left of center.

i'll probably get a zillion hates for this but to me wc just isnt what they use to be across the board i remember when I idolized SS just seems now there are so many gyms that have stepped their game up that wc needs to find a way to gain that top dog spot again. I do love some starlites, but thats about it for me. sorrynotsorry

Jr4 Starburst 1st.....sr4 Galaxy 1st...y5 Twinkles 1st...J5 Starlites 1st ( paid bid to Summit )...... SSR5 Suns 2nd ( at large bid )....med coed sr5 Odyssey 3rd ( at large bid )....Lsr5 Stars 1st ( at large bid )...... Your right WC week across the board...LOL....

Wc Starlites

Hahaha. Looks like Starlites had a call and response READY.
Stunt sequence V/O "We told you before, don't be throwing the SHADE. It's World Cup, where the champs are made." Yes Starlites! Yes WC! haha

Definitely a bigger fan of Spirit IOC than Wildcats, but I think they're fairly evenly matched routine wise at this point.

Back