All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

D. (In standing tumbling only)skills involving two twists (i.e.Double fulls)must be immediately preceded
by a minimum of two backward traveling, non-twisting tumbling skills. One of these two skills must be a back handspring. (Jump skills are not considered tumbling skills. i.e. toe touch > back handspring > double full = illegal).

From what I've read on here between Les and Andre, it doesn't matter HOW many BHS you do before your double full, one of the two IMMEDIATELY before MUST be a BHS.

As in RO blah blah blah blah X X DOUBLE FULL, one of those two Xs HAS to be a BHS. The other can be a BHS or a whip.

Then they need to change the wording. I agree with blunchin as of right now that wording says put more than two no twisting backward travelling skills before your double and one of those has to be a back handspring.
The inclusion of the word minimum has created a loop hole which was then not covered off properly in the next sentence. Perhaps the next sentence needed to have been a clarification along the lines of "one of the two skills immediately preceding the skill involving two twists MUST be a back handspring".

Back