All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've always noticed this but I can't put my finger on what it is... I find that many senior athletes doing coed stunting don't use their legs at ALL, which confuses me because that's a whole lot more effort than necessary.
YES! Like legs give you so much power and they don't use it at all. And grips are so different and weird...
Yeah, going from allstar coed stunting to college one-manning isn't a fun transition.

I've always noticed this but I can't put my finger on what it is... I find that many senior athletes doing coed stunting don't use their legs at ALL, which confuses me because that's a whole lot more effort than necessary.
Lol ive notice that too. being a small guy i ALWAYS have to use my legs or the stunts going nowhere.but ive notice alot of guys muscle it up which just seems like a waist of energy

JTV video of co-ed elite

Maybe I am weird and notice these things.. but it looks like the girls skirts are a little more fitted than I have seen them in recent pictures and posts. In the beginning they looked back and flared out but I like the uniform so much better now !

According to IN it was their LARGE JUNIOR 4 who had the highest perfection score and this is a video of their Large Senior 4.2

They placed second in their division behind Stealth
sorry, my bad :D here is the right video (i hope so :) )

Really? Most of us come on here to watch the videos and see what everyone thinks about the performance and their skills. I could care less about someones hair color, the way they shimmy, or if they contort their face to look like Fire Marshall Bill. In a sport that is (supposed to be) so accepting of all types of individuals and you are expected to be a bit flamboyant, some of you sure seem to be bothered by the silliest things.

If they're hitting their skills, I say shimmy away! Dye your hair bright purple! Look like the Joker! I don't care, just thrill me with a great routine and I'm happy.
If only the same principles applied to the people calling our girls for not being tan enough. I'm a bit sensitive but after burying my (self proclaimed excessive tanning bed addict) from aggressive melanoma before she could even watch her daughter graduate high school.... required tanning beds would be a deal breaker.

I love allstar cheer, I just don't think it's worth dying for.

If only the same principles applied to the people calling our girls for not being tan enough. I'm a bit sensitive but after burying my (self proclaimed excessive tanning bed addict) from aggressive melanoma before she could even watch her daughter graduate high school.... required tanning beds would be a deal breaker.

I love allstar cheer, I just don't think it's worth dying for.
BEAUTY aint worth dying for..Nobody's gonna see how you look when you're closed in a casket 6 ft under.

Back