All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You can see by their skirts they watched cheersport routine from last year...
The skirts are blue, which would mean it is this year. They had white skirts last year. Either way I still don't get why they would be watching them.

And did they watch Stingrays at their practice??
It's cheersport, that part of the video was talking about how your opponent is constantly getting better and stronger too, so you can't give up on your hard work either. Doubly impressive as many people counted out Peach when they first were here..and they're getting stronger.

I know but why?

In other sports they watch the competitions previous game videos...In fact, coaches trade game videos (at least the high school coaches here)

I'm willing to bet that the San Fran 49ers watched the Baltimore Ravens game tapes.

THIS is why I'm Team Molly. Hardworking and humble. She does this for her team. Love this kid. But, there are many kids like her on that team whose names you have never heard of. I love them too!
Those kids are some SERIOUS athletes. It amazes me, but doesn't surprise me that they do that for their team. I can feel the love they have for everyone on SE and he dedication they put into their routine to get Worlds ready. I'm Team Molly all the way!! She seems like such a sweet girl, as I'm sure everyone on Senior Elite is!

Back