All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You know I love me some Senior Elite but I still can't get into Coed Elite and never have been able too even years ago. I think the only routine I liked of their's was when they danced to I think Chris Brown years ago. Holden is over the top for me and I don't like it.
Their 2009 routine? That was my all time favorite routine from them as well. But this year is a close second.

I like the changes Senior Elite made to that stunt! It's much cleaner, but I hope for NCA or Worlds it'll be something just as spectacular as the old first stunt. They're on their way to getting that spark back. All the elements look really good, just need that little something to push them over the edge. I suggest a change in the dance music and dance itself please. Can I get a throwback to that 2010 dance? It was perfect.

Coed Elite looked good too! That poor guy could've hurt himself! That girl seemed to just stroll on by until she remembered he had to tumble. I want them to have a new dance too. I never like their dances because the formation is always squished together and they don't use the whole floor.

You don't need standing fulls, as SE clearly demonstrated last year. As long as you have other, level appropriate and difficult standing tumbling (and your other routine bits are up to par/exceptional, which I'd say CE has), you'd be fine.
Well I never said they needed it but it is a given level 5 skill. Hell their juniors are throwing 6-7 in a routine, I would expect a team we are predicting top 3 and worlds would have more than 2. And I still think they have the worst jumps and at this point baskets. So I wouldn't say they were up to par with Cali or CA.

Well I never said they needed it but it is a given level 5 skill. Hell their juniors are throwing 6-7 in a routine, I would expect a team we are predicting top 3 and worlds would have more than 2. And I still think they have the worst jumps and at this point baskets. So I wouldn't say they were up to par with Cali or CA.
Your original statement implied that if they weren't throwing it, they didn't have it (at least, in my interpretation)..

As for jumps and baskets, I'd need to go back and watch all those teams again to compare..been a while since I've seen Cheetahs or Bullets :D

I like the changes Senior Elite made to that stunt! It's much cleaner, but I hope for NCA or Worlds it'll be something just as spectacular as the old first stunt. They're on their way to getting that spark back. All the elements look really good, just need that little something to push them over the edge. I suggest a change in the dance music and dance itself please. Can I get a throwback to that 2010 dance? It was perfect.

Coed Elite looked good too! That poor guy could've hurt himself! That girl seemed to just stroll on by until she remembered he had to tumble. I want them to have a new dance too. I never like their dances because the formation is always squished together and they don't use the whole floor.
He's fine. He has some big back issues and hasn't been throwing it in practice to help get healthy so she didn't realize he was going to throw it yesterday, and hence didn't get out of his way. Or that's what I understand. He's okay though and rocked out the rest of that routine and medium coed later that night.

He's fine. He has some big back issues and hasn't been throwing it in practice to help get healthy so she didn't realize he was going to throw it yesterday, and hence didn't get out of his way. Or that's what I understand. He's okay though and rocked out the rest of that routine and medium coed later that night.
Do you know if there's many coed to medium coed crossovers.?

Do you know if there's many coed to medium coed crossovers.?
Im not under the impression there are a lot actually. i really only know about Kayman though because he's like my own so we keep up with him constantly. he only got pulled up to coed 1-2 competitions ago. Needless to say, he's really excited to be a part of that team and working so hard! Someone recognized him in McDonald's yesterday and said, "OMG! Are you that guy in those tumbling videos with the blue Mohawk?!" (Last year), he was on cloud nine! He competed at SYTYCT last year when he was at our gym <3

Your original statement implied that if they weren't throwing it, they didn't have it (at least, in my interpretation)..

As for jumps and baskets, I'd need to go back and watch all those teams again to compare..been a while since I've seen Cheetahs or Bullets :D
Well originally I asked was I missing more than 2 standing fulls and same this is my first coed elite video which is why i was shocked at only 2.

I'm a diehard stars fan but I fall more in love with SE's routine this year each time I see it! LOVE the near perfect timing on all the running passes!

Chill...everyone is entitled to a bad day at the office. Cheetahs and Call both have had some this season. I would never call CE baskets routinely bad; and since Worlds is not here yet, you don't know what else they might have in the bag. I'm sure their coaches know what they're doing. No need to play the harp. You said it loud, she replied the best she could, now chill.

Chill...everyone is entitled to a bad day at the office. Cheetahs and Call both have had some this season. I would never call CE baskets routinely bad; and since Worlds is not here yet, you don't know what else they might have in the bag. I'm sure their coaches know what they're doing. No need to play the harp. You said it loud, she replied the best she could, now chill.
Ok not sure what happened for me to have to chill. I gave an opinion on an opinion board and when it was challenged I defended my opinion. Usually I think CE have the best baskets but like I already said I havent been keeping track of them this season.

Latest posts

Back