All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not gonna lie I kinda sorta forgot they were large and was initially confused by the amount of girls on the floor. haha but as for their routine I don't 'love' it yet. But i'm sure that will change as the season progresses.
I was literally going to say the exact same thing. I was so overwhelmed. I was like what is going on?! There's so many people! Hahaha.

Coed Elite is the first team to receive a full paid, and there's not even a video of them yet. This makes me so upset :(
A girl from Lady Elite tweeted that the cameras and equipment and iPad and such that JTV had at the comp that had the videos on it was stolen. So I guess no JTV video of CE getting the bid :( I was looking forward to that

A girl from Lady Elite tweeted that the cameras and equipment and iPad and such that JTV had at the comp that had the videos on it was stolen. So I guess no JTV video of CE getting the bid :( I was looking forward to that
Why would someone steal those things? You would think that people were professional at an event such as this.. That is unbelievable. Wow

Are you sure he was even there? There's nothing on his twitter about it :(

Back